Posted on: June 24, 2020
With the recent resignation of the current Trail Boss effective 07/01/2020, the Cross Country Cruisers Board of Directors has decided to split the duties of this position, forming a Trail Boss/Manager position and an Equipment Manager position.
The Board is actively seeking two (2) volunteers to take on these positions with the duties of each as follows:
1. Will organize volunteers for brushing and signing of trails in the fall.
2. Notify the Club Secretary about work days so an e-mail will go out to membership via Website and Facebook.
3. Solicit and manage trail groomer personnel, develop and post the Groomer Schedule.
4. Schedule Trail Inspections with County representatives.
5. Work alongside other club members regarding landowner agreements, updates, and changes.
6. Attend monthly Onieda and Vilas County Alliance Meetings and report at Board Meetings.
1. Keep and maintain equipment records of all Club equipment.
2. Manage Club volunteers for weekly maintenance day, typically Wednesday.
3. Responsible for scheduling major equipment repairs with suppliers as necessary.
4. Oversee maintenance of Club buildings and grounds.
Both of these positions are to report to Club Officers and attend Board of Director meetings in addition to general Club meetings.
Both of these positions will have voting rights regarding club issues, policies, etc.
For further information or to volunteer for either of these positions, please contact any Board Member, Club Officer as listed on our website www.crosscountrycruisers.com or search www.snowmobilewi.com.