All Board Meetings Begin at 5:00 PM on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
Membership Meetings – Cocktails 5:30pm, Dinner at 6:30pm, meeting to follow. All meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
All reservations for General Meeting to be called into Nancy Wescott by noon, one week prior to meeting Nancy Wescott: 608-469-0556. Bring exact amount for dinner payment. Cancellations not made 48 hours prior and No-Shows are required to pay for their dinner. Carry-Outs can be arranged when possible.
Update on Upcoming Meetings
To the whole Cruiser Nation:
I sincerely hope that this message finds you all in good health. I along with the Board of Directors have come to the conclusion that with the the snowmobile trails closed and the pending Corona-virus pandemic, the club members should consider doing the following:
- The upcoming membership meeting at Fibbers will go on as planned. We need to approve the new year (2020-2021) budget and to complete the election process. Also it would not be fair to Fibbers Restaurant to cancel at this late date. The food is already ordered and the count has been called in. Furthermore, I believe that most of those who are attending have not traveled very far from home recently. Those who have signed up and are planning to attend, please do so UNLESS you come down with any serious illness concerns.
- The Board and I have decided that after this meeting (on Tuesday) all major business for the club will have been completed for this year. So, with that in mind and the coran-virus situation, we are cancelling the April Board and Membership meetings.
- Our next meetings to be held will be in September, 2020.
- The Annual Appreciation Dinner and Awards Banquet which is scheduled for April 25, 2020 will be held as scheduled at this time. A decision to re-schedule to a future date will be made later depending on the corona-virus situation. I will be in contact with you when a decision is made.
- All map box coordinators are requested to pick up all boxes and turn them in at the club house as soon as you can. Contact Dave to turn in the money collected.
The Board of Directors and Club Officers will handle any problems that may come up over the summer by E-mail and keep the members informed.
We all wish you a Wonderful Happy, Healthy and Safe summer.
See you on Tuesday, if you have signed up for the dinner or are just planning to attend.