Trail Report 02/24/2021
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Trail Report 2/24/21
Today, I rode the entire system. All Cruiser’s trails are holding up very well even with the brief warm up we have been experiencing. We received about 2 inches of heavy wet snow last evening.
Groomers will be out tonight. Temperatures are expected to be in the low teens at night which will help trails to set up very well.
· Trails 3,5,6,10,51 are in Good condition.
· Trail 11 is Fair Condition.
· Trail 17 and 51 between tin 339 and 701 are Poor.
· Trails 47 heading towards Lake Tomahawk is Good.
· The Bearskin Trail is in Poor Condition.
There are areas that have a ton of snirt near town but out in the woods is awesome. Road routes are pretty bare.
It has been a tough season with not much snow fall but we have still managed to have some very good trails overall thanks to all our volunteers grooming.
Ride Right, Ride Safe!